The registration of Amazon Cloud Service and AWS account can be done efficiently with ease, as this article will focus on showing you how to register your Amazon cloud services account which enables you to have access to services that incorporate cloud technologies.
Owing to the fact that most people are already switching to cloud services with regards to their various internet or technological activities, it is only natural that you embrace the company with the most effective cloud computing services, which currently happens to be Amazon.
Aside from being the biggest in terms of cloud service provision, it has created a stand-out profile for itself which has been rewarded with millions of users and consumers, all wanting to register on the platform and become one of the leading forces of global cloud services.
What is Amazon Web Services (AWS)?
On the other hand, we need to understand what AWS means as it relates to the registration of Amazon Cloud Services. AWS, which means Amazon Web Services, is part of Amazon Inc., which gives users the chance to request for cloud tech services both for personal and corporate basis, which also allows them to use a PAYG mode of payment.
As we stated earlier, there is great need to register for this Amazon service, not just because they are currently the tech giants out there with regards to cloud computing, the cloud services which they render affords you the opportunity of having to choose among 212 services.
These services are available across various sections that require to use the cloud services like computing, storage, database, applications services, management, development, and the tools for the Internet of Things, which comes upon your registration of the Amazon Web Services.
Amazon & AWS Cloud Services Registration Procedures
To successfully complete your registration for the Amazon Web Services account under Amazon Cloud Services, it imperative that you kindly follow these steps that would be enumerated shortly.
- Open your browser and type in this URL www.aws.amazon.com in your URL Search Bar, and click enter.
- On the page, go to the top right side and click on Create an AWS account
- On the AWS Registration Page provide your email address and password in the required fields
- Choose a username which will be automatically associated with your account
- Click Continue to confirm that you have successfully registered your AWS account.
- P/S: Before you click Continue ensure that you have provided the correct details required of you to avoid a situation where the registration may fail.
How To Login to AWS account with Email Address
Upon the successful registration of your AWS account which is affiliated with the Amazon Cloud Services, it is convenient that you can log in to your account by simply using your email address. Below, we shall be showing the necessary procedures.
- Go to the official page of the Amazon cloud services here.
- Go to the top right corner of the page and click on Create an AWS account
- Click on Sign In to existing AWS account
- Enter your email address
- Click Next
- Enter your password to succesfully login to your account.
Thank you for going through our article on Amazon Cloud Service AWS account registration, we hope you found it useful. For more information, kindly leave a comment for us in the Reply section and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Also, remember to share with your friends.