Do you want to learn the easy tips on how to switch your personal Whatsapp account to Whatsapp Business Account or do you have a need for the Whatsapp Business account hence the need to switch from your personal account to the Business account on Whatsapp? Well, look no further, as, in this post, we will be educating you on how to go about it.
In this article, we shall be looking at what actually Whatsapp is, the services it runs, and the various reviews it has received from members of the public who patronize their services, and so on.
We shall also be looking at the various features of the Whatsapp application, which either makes it unique to other application under the criteria which it is found. It would be necessary to do this, as most people do not fully understand the specs of the application.
Finally, we shall be looking at how you can switch your personal Whatsapp account to a Whatsapp business account, which may appear tedious but extremely simple, as we shall be showing you easy tips to ensure that you achieve this without much stress.
What is Whatsapp?
Before we look at the easy tips on how to switch your personal Whatsapp account to Whatsapp Business Account or if you have a need for the Whatsapp Business account hence the need to switch from your personal account to the Business account on Whatsapp;
It is important that we look at what actually the company is all about, the kind of services it provides, and what the public has to say about it.
The company is American-owned, with the ability to carryout messaging on a cross-platform level, with the ability to carryout voice messaging or voice over messaging. Popularly owned by Facebook, Inc., the company joins Instagram as another company owned by Facebook Inc.
The company is an application that affords you the ability to send text messages from one person to another, as well as voice messages from one to another, make video calls that allows you virtually interact with someone else.
With the application, you can also share various media like images, videos, documents, user locations, and other media. Consider the application as a huge bridge in the gap that has existed for a long time in our society.
Like most applications similar to it, it runs on mobile devices. However, it is unique in the sense that it can also be used on desktop computers, and personal computers. To enable this, you have to ensure that your mobile device is connected to the internet as you use it.
Using the app can only be possible when you provide or register using your cell phone number, which is an important criterion for anyone who wishes to use the app. Upon registering with your cell phone number, it is nothing but smooth sailing on the platform.
What is Whatsapp Business Account?
Around January 2018, the company extended the services it renders from personal based accounts to a business-driven account, which led to the introduction of the popularly acknowledged Whatsapp Business.
This account is created in a manner that allows companies or corporations, as well as small business owners, to effectively relate with their customers, who use the normal Whatsapp account. The good news is that you don’t have to actually leave the platform for this.
With the business account, you can easily edit your profile, attaching your business location, the type of business you run, customer reviews from your customers, your contact information, and other business information related to your business.
Easy Tips on How to Switch Personal Whatsapp Account to Whatsapp Business Account
To effectively switch your whatsapp account from a personal account, to a business account, kindly follow these easy tips on how to go about it:
- Before you go about this, ensure that you have successfully backed up your Whatsapp files, by saving your chat history to your cloud storage.
- Go to Google Play Store quickly to download the app by clicking here.
- Upon successfully downloading the app, click on Install.
- Upon installing the device, go to your phone home page and launch the app. Ensure that you have reviewed and accepted the Terms of Services to continue.
- This action will allow Whatsapp to automatically recognize and acknowledge your phone number.
- Your data will now be moved from your standard Whatsapp account to a Whatsapp Business Account.
- While this is ongoing, it is imperative that you keep the app open, or remain on the app without minimizing it, as you may be required to either confirm certain actions or download your backed up data.
- Allow your Whatsapp Business Account permission to your contacts, media, and other sections it may require permission to.
- Now, Sign Up as a user for Whatsapp Business, by adding your Business Name, profile picture, as well as your business category.
- Then go to your settings on the app, tap on More Options then on Business tools then go to the Business profile which would allow you to boost your Whatsapp Business profile.
- Add your company’s description, contact information, working hours, as well as the address of your business to your profile.
- After successfully setting up your account, you can then proceed to compose messages for your contact.
Thank you for going through the article on how to switch your WhatsApp personal account to a WhatsApp business account. We hope you found it helpful and educational.
In case of further information, kindly leave a comment for us in the Reply section and we will reach you.
Also, kindly share this educative information on your social media platforms to help your friends get the information they need too.