How to Check Your WAEC Results involves steps in which so many students can be confused about the right way to go about it.
WAEC recently released its results for the year 2020 and so many of you are anxious in checking your results, well I am going to give you the step by step guide to checking your results.
Requirements To Check Your Waec Result
These are the basic requirements you will need to learn How to Check Your WAEC Results.
- WAEC Examination Pin
- Examination Serial number
- All this can be found in your smart identity Card
- Visit the WAEC direct online portal
- You will be directed to the information request page
- Input your Examination Number in the required fields ( make sure you cross-check the Fields)
- Select your Examination year in the drop-down options
- Now select your Examination type e.g school examination or G.C.E (General Certificate Examination)
- Proceed by inputting your card pin and serial number
- Cross-check all your details and hit the submit button.
I hope you know How to Check Your WAEC Results, Checking your WAEC results can not be all that tedious after following these steps mentioned.