Do you want to delete your Ablo account or do you have no need for your account hence the need to deactivate your Ablo account? Well, look no further, as, in this post, we will be educating you on how to go about it.
In this article, we shall be looking at what actually Ablo is, as well as the services it runs and the various reviews it has received from members of the public who patronize their services, and so on.
Then we shall have a look at how to successfully register your account which from the look of things happens to be quite easy. Then finally, we shall look at how you can delete an Ablo account or how you can successfully deactivate your Ablo account, which is also as easy as creating one.
What is Ablo?
Before we look at how to delete an Ablo account or the specific and effective ways we can deactivate the Ablo account, it is important that we look at what actually the company is all about, the kind of services it provides, and what the public has to say about it.
The app is one that is into providing social media and networking services. It allows you to instantly and effectively communicate with your friends and family, or strangers who are already on the platform.
The network is owned by the company known as Massive Media which is a company that is based in Belgium. It is important to note that Massive Media, which was established in 2011, was later on procured in 2012 by another company called Meetic.
Meetic is however part of a larger corporation called Match Group. With the help of Ablo, one can establish virtual communication with friends, families, loved ones, and new people across the world, as the platform boasts of live texts, automated translators, and live video convos.
The app was developed and publicly distributed in the early days of 2019. It was launched subsequently across various mobile phone systems like Android and iOS. The app was also developed and launched for web users also who can use it on their desktops and laptops.
The inception of the app was marked with overwhelming success. Being distributed across over 180 markets, it was selected by Google as the best app on Google Play Store, with over 6 million downloads by the end of 2019.
Seeing as the app happens to be popular among the younger generation of ages 18-29, its popularity grew to the point that it was selected as one of the best Android apps of 2019 by CNET. Other apps that made it to the selection were TikTok, Disney Plus, and Google Maps.
How to Delete Ablo Account – Deactivate Ablo Account
Before you can go on and enumerate ways you can delete your Ablo account or how you can successfully deactivate your Ablo account, let us first and foremost look at ways by which you can create the account.
To successfully create an account for this online platform, kindly follow these steps:
- Go to the Ablo sign up page here
- On the page, click on Join Ablo
- You will be taken to where you can enter your email address, then click Continue
- Click on Continue on the next page to confirm your email address
- After confirming your email address, you will be asked to provide your phone number
- Continue providing the necessary information required and at the end click Continue
To successfully delete your Ablo account, or to completely deactivate your Ablo account, please understand that there are two ways of doing this: Through your email; and, through the website. The steps involved include:
For deleting account through your email:-
- Go to the email account that is registered with the online platform
- Here, compose a mail which would be sent to the online platform via your email address
- While composing the mail, the address should be email@example.com
- On the subject of the mail, type REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT
- On the body of the mail, you wish to compose, type, and explain the need for the platform to delete your account from their database, alongside with any form of private information that you have with the platform.
For deleting your account through the website:-
- Go to the homepage of your account in the official website here
- At the drop down menu located at the top-left corner, click on Settings
- Under Settings, click on Email Settings
- At the bottom of the page, tap Delete Account
- You will be required to enter your username, after which you can confirm the deletion of your account.
Thank you for going through the article on how to delete your Ablo account or ways to deactivate your Ablo account. We hope you found it helpful and educational.
In case of further information, kindly leave a comment for us in the Reply section and we will reach you.
Also, kindly share this educative information on your social media platforms to help your friends get the information they need too.