Do you want to learn the easy steps on how to set up your s pen on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8? Well, look no further, as, in this post, we will be educating you on how to go about it.
In this article, we shall be looking at what actually the Samsung Galaxy series is all about, the services it runs, and the various reviews it has received from members of the public who patronize their services, and so on.
Then we can proceed to look at Samsung Galaxy Note 8 as a product, with the look at what is so special about, thereby highlighting its features or specs. Then, we can then proceed to look at the S Pen, and the steps on how to set up your s pen on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
What is the Samsung Galaxy series?
Before we look at the steps on how to set up your s pen on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8, we shall first and foremost look at what Samsung Galaxy is all about, as well as what S Pen for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is.
The series happens to be a long list of devices, both mobile and computer, which are all produced, designed, and distributed both locally and internationally by the electronic giants, Samsung Electronics.
When we hear about the series of this product, we picture just smartphones. This is rather half-truth as it embodies more, which is why we need to discuss the Galaxy series briefly before we go into the main topic of the article.
Products from the threshold of the tech giants which embody the series title include the Samsung Galaxy S series which represents mainly the smartphones; Samsung Galaxy Tab series which represents the tablets; Samsung Galaxy Note Series for phablets.
Also included is the Samsung Galaxy Z series; and Samsung Galaxy Gear. The devices produced under these series make use of the Android operating system, which is also supplemented with One UI, which is a user interface pimped for Samsung products.
On the other hand, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is a remarkable product from the Samsung Galaxy series. It was released in 2017 globally, and since then it has shown itself to be such a remarkable device, owing to its features.
The network speed is slated at HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps, which leaves it quite a high speed. It has a height of 162.5 x 74.8 x 8.6 mm (6.40 x 2.94 x 0.34 in), with a weight of 195 g (6.88 oz). All aimed at making it user friendly.
Furthermore, the screen resolution happens to be 1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~521 PPI density). The screen protection is reinforced with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The operating system is Android which is at Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie).
The central processing unit (CPU) is at Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Mongoose M2 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) – EMEA Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) – USA & China. It boasts of a memory capacity of 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 6GB RAM.
For the Galaxy Note 8 S Pen, it such a peculiar instrument which assists Samsung Galaxy Note 8, smartphone users, with navigating and going through their smartphone easily, when they do not feel the need to use their fingers.
Set Up steps for S Pen on Note 8
To successfully set up your S Pen for your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 smartphone, kindly go through the steps which shall be enumerated below. Note that it may look tedious, so pay extra attention in doing so.
- To be able to operate or use this instrument, you have to have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 first. Quickly place an order for one by clicking this link here.
- Upon acquiring your phone, go to the homepage and click on the Search button
- Look for ‘s pen’ in the search button and wait for the results to load
- The results will show a list comprised of Four Categories grouped under General, Air Command, Removal, and Feedback.
- To successfully activate your S Pen for your device, we shall be following the procedures according to the categories listed above.
- Go to Air View and toggle it either on or off
- The Direct Pen Unit allows you to swap from either keyboard to the S Pen when filling out information or typing, so can choose to use by toggling it on or off
- The Pointer shows on your screen whenever you bring the S Pen close to your device screen, hence you can either activate it or not
- The Screen Off Memo allows you to write a memo on the screen of the phone even when it is off. To do this, press the button of the S Pen, to start creating notes.
For Air Command:
- Shortcut command can be easily activated so that you can use your S Pen to move apps quickly
- Floating Command can either be activated or not
- When S Pen is removed, you get options like Open Air Command, Create Note, or do nothing. You can pick from either of them.
- Alarm feature can only work when toggled on. This feature is essential in case of when you leave your S Pen behind without putting it back, the alarm will automatically ring.
- You can also toggle the Power Saver on or off.
- The Sound setting can be toggled on or off, as whenever the S pen is used, it would make certain noise or sound.
- Vibration can also be toggled on or off. The importance is that when the S Pen is removed or inserted, it will vibrate.
Thank you for going through the article on steps on how to set up your s pen on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. We hope you found it helpful and educational. In case of further information, kindly leave a comment for us in the Reply section and we will reach you.
Also, kindly share this educative information on your social media platforms to help your friends get the information they need too.