Have you ever thought about how to transfer money from Keystone bank to other banks, or how you can successfully transfer funds through the bank to other customers? Then look no further as in this article, we shall be explaining to you all you need to know about it.
In this article, we shall be looking at what the institution is all about. We shall be seeing reviews, and controversies (if any) about the platform, as well as what makes it special among its ‘peers’.
Then we shall be looking at various ways through which you can successfully carryout the transfer. This is before we now look at how to transfer money from Keystone bank to other banks, or how you can successfully transfer funds through the bank to other customers.
About Keystone Bank
Before we go ahead at look at how to transfer money from Keystone bank to other banks, or how you can successfully transfer funds through the bank to other customers, let us look at the general, unbiased view of the platform, its reviews, and so on.
The insitution, which is formally known as Keystone Bank Limited, is a financial institution which services as a commercial bank in Nigeria. The bank, which is commonly known as Keystone Bank, is one of the biggest banks in the country.
The commercial bank is licensed as one of the few banks in the country officially allowed to carry out commerical services or banking services by the national banking regulator of the country which is the Central Bank of Nigeria.
The bank offers various financial services to its customers. It offers its banking services to big companies, public enterprises, individuals, as well as Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs). As we stated earlier, the financial institution is one of the biggest in the country.
This can be shown through the massive financial assets the bank has. Based on a financial report as of December, 2012, the total assets of the institution is valued at a whopping USD1.916 billion (which is equal to NGN307.5 billion). The equity of the shareholders on the other hand is valued at USD213.3 million (which is equal to NGN34.23 billion).
The official website of the platform is www.keystonebankng.com. Now, since we are done with what the platform is all about, let us now look at how to transfer money from Keystone bank to other banks, or how you can successfully transfer funds through the bank to other customers.
How to transfer money from Keystone Bank to other banks – www.keystonebankng.com
To find out how to transfer money from Keystone bank to other banks, or how you can successfully transfer funds through the bank to other customers, it is important that you know what methods can be used to achieve this. We shall be showing you the various methods and how to use them.
- Transfer using USSD. Using USSD codes, you can successfully carry out various financial transactions on your Keystone Bank account. These financila transactions include payment of bills, sending or receiving money, buying groceries, and so on. You do not need internet connection to carry this out, as what is only required of you is the active phone number which is linked to your bank account. To perform transfer, simply dial *7111*Amount*Account Number# and then follow the simple instructions that come up.
- Transfer using Internet Banking. This method allows you to perform all your transactions online, using a unique internet banking ID that would allow you access to the platform. To get the internet banking ID, kindly visit any of the over 100 branches of the bank nationwide and quickly get your ID. To successfully carry this out, follow the instructions below:
- Quickly go to the website of the platform by clicking on www.keystonebankng.com
- On the hompage, go to the right side and click on either Personal Account or Business Account
- This will take you to the login page
- Enter your username and your password
- Click on Sign In
- When you finnaly enter, go to Transfer money from Keystone Bank to other banks and then go on to include the bank, amount and account number
- Go on to carry out the rest of the instruction
- Transfer using Mobile App. The mobile app allows you to successfully carry out your financial transaction with much ease and less stress. To use the app, you must have internet connection. Also, ensure that you have successfully installed the app to your device. You must have also gotten your Internet Banking ID from the bank, which will allow you to access to your account. To transfer amount through the app, kindly open the app, enter your Internet Banking ID, then proceed to choose the financial transcation you wish to carry out.
- Transfer in the Banking Hall. This method requires your physical presence in the bank, where you will have to go to a cahsier in the banking hall to help you with the transfer.
Thank you for going through this article on how to transfer money from Keystone bank to other banks, or how you can successfully transfer funds through the bank to other customers. We hope you found it helpful. Kindly leave a comment in the comment section for further info and questions.